We are looking for a Talent Advisor to work with one of the fastest growing worldwide institutional investors.
This role is part of a growing and dynamic team that supports recruitment activities globally for both experienced hires and new graduates. The team advises hiring managers on the optimal approach to source, recruit, and assess candidates and works with colleagues to deliver best-in-class interview training and candidate/process management practices.
To apply for this position, you must have experience working within finance executive search or recruitment either in house or at a search firm.
What you will do:
– Identify and evaluate potential candidates, conduct market research and candidate mapping, develop recommendations, negotiate terms and support the execution of searches across multiple levels of the organisation.
– Lead end-to-end search process, including working with colleagues to develop recruitment strategies, managing the interview process and candidates, including the offer process and negotiation.
– Build strong relationships and good rapport with candidates and sources and stays aware of talent in the marketplace.
– Identifying core capabilities for successful hires and generating interview/candidate assessment content (interview guides and decision tools) to measure those capabilities / potential.
– Support the Manager, Group Head and Senior Leaders in developing and executing the CPPIB UK hiring strategy; process enhancements; assessment techniques and training; and other enterprise initiatives.
– Collaborating with colleagues across other groups and departments to support hiring and championing the organisation’s Diversity and Inclusion goals.
– Real-time use of Applicant Tracking System to manage candidates and recruitment process.
What you bring:
– 2-5 years of talent acquisition experience; ideally within an executive search/agency environment. Strong preference for investment management, capital markets, and/or financial services search experience.
– Experience managing a demanding work load, balancing multiple tasks, and switching gears while maintaining priorities.
– Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed with a strong work ethic and operating with a sense of urgency.
– Intellectually curious and inquisitive.
– Detail & process-oriented whilst not losing track of the big picture.
– Results-oriented, resourceful and tenacious.
– Highly collaborative and team oriented.
– Solid, demonstrated communication skills (oral and written) as well as strong presentation skills and comfort liaising with senior level decision makers.
– Flexibility, adaptability, initiative and creativity.
– Exemplify our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the button below!