We are searching for a Team Assistant to join a pre-launch, start-up office for a lovely Renewable Energy Company in the heart of Oxford. This exciting role will involve supporting senior management with PA duties, running the small office of 20 people, assisting the head of marketing and getting involved with ad-hoc administration and logistics like internal events.
As a scaling start-up, the ideal candidate for this company will be someone hands-on, proactive and confident to make the role their own. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on a young business, with plenty of room for progression.
• Proactive diary management of senior team including managing diary clashes
• Company meetings – ensuring all are in diary and assisting to drive the agenda
• Provide second-level administrative support for the office team (and senior team as required)
• Fulfil requests for travel bookings including transport, accommodation and flights
• Manage office stock & supplies orders ensuring required levels are maintained
• Manage the team Holiday/absence management via WhosOff
• Managing ahead of time and planned arrival of new joiners (executing new joiner/leaver process) with outsource HR team
• Planning ahead and maintaining an accurate calendar for organising milestones
• Manage the enquiries email inbox ensuring emails are forwarded to the
• Organise and manage Company Events and away days, for example the Christmas Party
• First aid and Fire Marshal trained
• Responsible for the management of key office relationships including building management, IT (Nasstar) and telecoms (Ocean), infrastructure providers, custodian of Health and Safety practices
• Admin for office card including card management and budgeting
• Regular competitor and market review – ensure competitor register is kept up to date
• Collation and circulation of relevant market news
Essential skills, knowledge & experience
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Team player with a positive attitude and high energy level
• Experience in either Marketing or CRM analytics preferable but not essential
Email your CV through to email@example.com today, or click below to apply!