We are looking for a hardworking PA to support 2 Senior Partners of a Global Investment Management Firm. This is a great opportunity for a team-focused, hardworking individual to join a forward-thinking and fast moving company. The ideal candidate will have a calm and collected demeanour and 3+ years PA experience within a financial or professional services environment.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Manage calendars in Outlook and schedule internal and external meetings; book conference rooms, order food if required and professionally handle the meet and greet with invitees; ensure particular care and detail when organising international remote meetings with varying time zones;
• Manage business travel domestic and international for the 2 Senior Partners. Prepare detailed and accurate itineraries of travel; ensure proactive coordination and tracking of such schedules, which may be subject to change and adjustment;
• Manage team filing systems; ensure all investment transaction and corporate governance information are accurately maintained;
• Answer incoming calls and take detailed messages as required;
• Assist in the preparation of presentational and marketing materials for internal and external stakeholder meetings using Microsoft PowerPoint; printing, binding and distributing materials accordingly;
• Effectively liaise with and maintain good working relationships with all employees within the global team, ensuring an excellent service led approach and professional representation of the legal team;
• Manage departmental invoices and expenses in an efficient and timely manner;
• Order office supplies, make copies, fax or scan documents, send packages;
• Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned;
Experience, skills and qualifications:
• Must have at least 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in Financial or Professional Services
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Experience working with an iPhone– candidate will be required to respond to business requests after hours and on weekends from time to time
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of MS Office; including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Previous experience using Concur. Experience using other travel, expenses and legal billing systems is ideal.
• Must be able to maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to respond to unexpected and urgent matters with professionalism and poise
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and detail orientation and the ability to work without direction
• The ability to prioritise and demonstrate flexibility
To apply for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today, or use the button below!