We are looking for a professional and confident Front of House/Administrative Assistant for our client, a Mayfair-based Investment Management Firm. You will be joining a growing company and there will be plenty of opportunities to take on extra responsibilities as your time in the company progresses. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual with at least 2 year’s Front of House/Receptionist experience.
Front of House duties:
• Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
• Ensuring reception area, meeting rooms, kitchens and supply rooms are kept neat and presentable and stocked at all times
• Management of meeting rooms, set-up and clearing between meetings
• Calling appropriate host upon visitor arrival and escorting guest to meeting rooms
• Logging and issuing access passes to visitors/staff and retrieve/terminate as required
• Taking inbound calls and transferring to relevant person or taking accurate messages
• Management of all incoming/outgoing post and booking couriers
• Booking taxis
• Copying, scanning and printing duties
• Ordering of some office supplies including stationery, drinks, refreshments and general office consumables
• H&S duties – you will be trained as Fire Warden & First Aider.
Office Assistant duties:
• Organisation of meetings & conference calls
• Knowledge of Concur and expense reimbursement a plus
• Updating and maintaining employee contact list
• Helping with the induction of new starters; building pass, business cards, updates of Welcome Packet
• Updating of documents and presentations as required
• Assisting with the organisation of office social functions and restaurant bookings
• Assisting the Office Manager with ad-hoc various duties.
• Discretion and professionalism
• Knowledge of Concur system a bonus
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of London, in particular West End / Mayfair area, preferable
• Previous support experience (at least 5 years)
• Excellent English language skills (written and oral)
• Able to work without supervision and under pressure
• Team player who shows good initiative to ensure FOH operations run smoothly.
• Competitive base salary + discretionary bonus
• 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
• 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Private medical and dental
• Pension (6% non-contributory)
• Breakfast provided
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or register with us on our website.