We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Group General Counsel / Company Secretary of a market leading FMCG company based in the City of London. Your role will be to provide Executive level support in what is a very exciting time for this company. This role is about more than booking flights and sorting calendar entries, (although there will be plenty of that), it’s an opportunity to ensure the smooth-running of the Group General Counsel / Company Secretary office in a fast paced, high growth environment.
● Diary & travel management
● Cash and Credit card expenses
● Organising team events and offsites
● Managing Board papers and meeting coordination
● Project work
● Preparing agendas and circulating minutes
● Raising purchase orders
● Meeting and greeting guests
● Inbox management
● Diary & travel management for Deputy General Counsel & Deputy Company Secretary.
Required skills and experience
● Previous experience supporting C suite level or director level is essential
● Able to create presentations, spreadsheets and word documents
● Able to stay one step ahead of this highly organised executive
● Fun and friendly but professional at all times
● Self-motivated, willing to roll up sleeves and get involved
● Confidence to ask questions and clarify
● Robust and resilient nature, strong instincts and passion to get things right
● Proactive communicator, keeping the Group General Counsel / Company Secretary up-to-date on his priorities and making sure the calendar reflects this, wherever he is in the world.
This 1 year contract role is a FANTASTIC opportunity for any EA with 4+ years’ experience to gain exposure to a global market-leading firm with an fun and engaging company culture.
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or register on our website!