Our client, one of the leading creators, producers and distributors of television entertainment brands in the world, is looking for a PA to support 2 Senior Vice Presidents. The PA will be joining the global distribution division, which is responsible for global sales across Linear Television, Digital and Home Entertainment platforms.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• To manage the fast paced and ever-changing diaries of the VPS;
• Complex hotel and restaurant bookings, especially during key busy periods;
• Complex international travel management, including the pricing and booking of tickets, visas and accommodation, and preparation of itineraries;
• Meeting and greeting internal and external clients, taking messages and fielding queries whilst at all times being a brand ambassador for the company;
• Adept handling of creative, corporate and commercial stakeholders, and building and maintaining strong client relationships;
• Coordinating meeting room bookings, hospitality and all technical aspects as required;
• Supporting the VPs with other activities such as producing PowerPoint presentations, planning small events and screenings, and other ad-hoc requests;
• Being a key department liaison with regards to IT and operational requests
• General administrative duties for the Distribution department i.e. expenses, stock ordering, filing and photocopying, subscription maintenance, sorting through internal and external mail, purchase orders and invoicing etc.
Key competencies and qualifications:
• Demonstrable PA experience in a busy matrix international organisation, with a proven track record of supporting multiple senior individuals;
• Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude;
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
• Experience of managing confidential information;
• High attention to detail and accuracy;
• Experience of working under pressure, to tight deadlines;
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and use one’s own initiative to solve problems;
• Resilient and proactive mind-set with a flexible approach to daily workload;
• Ability to work independently;
• Professional presentation and demeanour with strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent Mac & Apple related software skills, and excellent M/S Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
• Team-player with the ability to work within a diverse team with many local and international internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
• Diplomatically and culturally sensitive.
The successful candidate will have AT LEAST 5 years’ experience working as a PA/EA in a similar industry (Media, Startup, Technology or similar), and must have an interest in Television.
To apply, email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or register with us on our website!