BOWER Talent specialise in the recruitment and training of support staff at all levels, with an emphasis on senior PA and EA roles. We believe our methods disrupt our industry and enable us to be the very best at what we do.
Our bespoke testing and profiling is based around science which means we are unrivalled in our ability to provide evidence, data and value to clients on the hires they make.
We have a strong focus on ethics, respect and attention to our candidates; values which unpin everything we do within the business. Together with our high-growth and use of technology and innovation, we are proud to be leaders in our space.
We also deliver workshops which are built to develop and motivate staff and help clients invest in their admin teams. These products are developing fast and work as an effective complimentary offering alongside recruitment.
BOWER is run by ex-PA/EAs and we pride ourselves on helping people progress in their careers and working closely with clients to find the very best people for their businesses. We pride ourselves on continually improving the way our business works and the impact it has on the lives of others.
We are looking to expand our team and this is an exceptional opportunity to join and experience a fast-growing start-up.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We would like to hire a Consultant to join our recruitment team. The role would report directly to the CEO and although initially you would be fully supported in learning about our recruitment process, we want to find hires who can quickly and autonomously manage their own workload and clients. The ideal candidate would also bring with them the ability to network with new clients, however this is not essential.
• Searching and screening candidates for registration via various portals
• Updating our CRM system with all candidate correspondence
• Ensuring we remain candidate focussed, treating them like clients and with the utmost respect at all times
• Shortlist candidate CVs, proofreading to a very high standard ensuring consistency and no grammatical errors
• Maintaining relationships with top PA and EA candidates
• Following up at set times with placed candidates to check how they are getting on and updating their file
• Representing BOWER in an extremely positive light to candidates at all times
• Never knowingly mis-selling a candidate into a role
• Ensuring testing is completed for each candidate
• Ensuring constant and efficient communication with active candidates when engaged with a role
• Giving thorough and useful interview prep for successful shortlisted candidates
• Ensuring all candidates let down for roles are communicated with and given feedback when possible
• Maintain 100% response rate to all queries
• Provide advice, guidance and direct and honest assistance to candidates
• Manage the relationship with clients assigned to you during a live role and throughout the year
• Meet and liaise with assigned clients to assess what they need and where you can add value to the search of their new hire
• Shortlist candidates to the client as soon as possible with short intros on each profile
• Quick, efficient interview set ups at a time that best suits the client
• Follow up for feedback on each interview and emphasise the importance of receiving feedback
• Ensure all sales techniques adhere to the methods of BOWER
• Assist the rest of the team with their clients as needed (usually due to holidays/absence/workload issues)
• Ensure all communication with clients is clear and professional
• Involvement with BOWER’s business development strategy
• Identifying potential client contacts in your own network
• Impeccable work ethic and standards
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to work independently
• Exceptional customer service and resilient attitude
• A knowledge or understanding of the PA and EA role is essential
• Ability to cope with large work-loads and a fast-pace
• Desire to work directly with clients
• Ability to collaborate with senior team
• Strong focus and stamina
• Polished, professional and friendly
• Ability to think outside the box and deliver new ideas
• Team player, if one person succeeds we all do!
• We have an office, but we like to work flexibly
• We value emotional investment into the business, we want you to love it as much as we do!
• We believe in investing in people. If there’s something you want to know more about or learn, we will always sponsor you to move forward in that direction if we can
• We listen to everyone! We are always looking to improve so we need people who are always keen to give and gain feedback to improve and grow the business and themselves
£25k – £30k base salary + commission
If you think you have what it takes and are looking to use your PA skills in new ways and open up your entrepreneurial spirit, then get in touch today by sending your CV to email@example.com or by registering on our website!