A dynamic investment management firm in Mayfair is looking for a HR Administrator to work closely with the Office and Senior Management team to develop the company’s HR administration processes.
• Work closely with Senior Management and Office Manager to get company HR administration processes in place.
• Maintenance and administration of internal human resourcing and recruitment systems.
• Advise and give guidance on HR policy and procedures.
• Keep up to date with UK employment legislation.
• Manage employee relations issues, including redundancy, job changes, structure changes, grievance and staff leave.
• Assist with and monitor employee performance appraisal process.
• Develop and manage regular reporting to Senior Management on relevant issues.
• Improve on and manage on-boarding/off-boarding procedure.
• Collaboration with compliance and risk departments.
• Ability to take a view on HR across global offices.
• International relocation (visas, travel arrangements, healthcare, accommodation, holistic smooth support with location transition).
• Help manage the firm’s staff’s whereabouts and leave system, edays.
• Assisting with the London office floor plans and desk/office moves.
• General HR communication and implementation including staff address changes, benefits, salary sacrifice and pension update letters, organisation charts, filing and administering healthcare and insurances.
• Coordinate the seasonal Graduate Recruitment and Internship schemes.
• Administering Health and Safety including Fire Marshalls & First Aiders (full training provided).
• Assist with call tree, BCP and drafting, proofing and printing business cards.
• Uploading candidates’ profiles for screening and background checks.
• Booking and supporting employees training and studying.
• Liaise with external Back Ground Screening firms for new applicants.
• Assist with subscription request and tracking sheet, drafting various documents on request.
• Qualified CIPD member.
• Proven HR generalist skills.
• Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Experience in implementing reporting.
• Planning & project management skills.
• Positive and proactive, can-do attitude.
• Service orientated, going the extra mile.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Polished and organised – ambassador of the firm.
To apply, or for more information on this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or register via our website.