We are looking for a bright, organised, energetic and dependable Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director of a young Private Equity company based in Mayfair. You will interact with many of the fund’s key clients, both at the office and on the road.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
– Business and Personal administrative services to the Managing Director:
– Extensive diary management across the business and family
– Prioritise requests for meetings and ensure effective use of the Managing Director’s time
– Complex and intricate travel for both business trips and private vacations
– Active involvement in maintaining both personal and corporate relationships, including the senior management team
– Ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
– Prepare briefing materials for the Managing Director
– Administration of personal admin such as cars, houses, insurances, travel visas etc.
– Management of central London residence, including management of household staff
– Ad hoc research and running of personal errands
– Some involvement in day to day office administration
– Innovation of new processes and improving on existing processes and methods of working
– Ability to communicate and coordinate professionally with a diverse range of people and job functions
– Outstanding organisational and time management skills
– Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Ability to work independently
– Experienced in event planning
– Proficient in MS Office
– Flexibility to occasionally work evenings/weekends where required
For more information or to apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com today, or register on our website!