A Knightsbridge-based, luxury interior design practice specialising in creating interiors of distinction for private clients and developers, is looking for a senior level PA to join their small, dynamic team.
– Extensive diary management – maintaining diary, booking appointments and arranging meetings with clients and colleagues
– Arranging travel, visas, accommodation, car hire and prepare detailed itineraries
– Assisting with daily correspondence, including inbox management
dealing with post, screening telephone calls, responding to enquiries
and handling them where appropriate
– Liaising with family members and assisting with bookings and
– Arranging personal appointments and paying invoices
– Processing expenses, managing receipts and checking against
– Assisting directors by booking meetings, coordinating diaries and
– Taking on Front of House duties when required, such as meeting and
greeting visitors, preparing meeting rooms, maintaining office supplies
and stationery orders
– Discreet handling of confidential information
– Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
– Experience providing PA support to Senior Directors
– Cheerful and positive attitude
– Ability to work independently and prioritise work loads
– Excellent telephone manner
– Organised and proactive
– Ability to carry out tasks in a discreet, diplomatic and efficient manner
– Reliable, loyal, trustworthy
This is initially a 12-month maternity contract with the possibility of going permanent and supporting 3 Director’s after the 12 month period.
To apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below today!