We are looking for an inspiring and experienced temp desk leader to join our fast-growing business!
The successful candidate will work directly with the CEO and COO to implement correct procedures, administration and operations in order to create an effective and successful temp desk within our existing recruitment business, and in line with our growing client base.
We expect the candidate to take responsibility for the running of the desk, including on-boarding of all new temp staff as well as developing and maintaining strong client relationships and working flexibly to ensure client needs are met.
The ideal candidate will have already worked in Temporary Recruitment and understand the demands and challenges associated with running a successful desk. We are looking for someone who is able to work on their own initiative but will also enjoy collaborating with the wider team and fit our start-up culture. Our business is keen on leveraging technology to streamline our processes, so an understanding and interest in technology and emerging software is preferred.
Competitive Salary + commission + bonus
CANDIDATE MANAGEMENT & PLACEMENTS
• Searching and screening candidates for registration via various portals
• Updating our CRM system with all candidate correspondence
• Build up a book and pipeline of available temps and keep all data up-to-date
• Fast, reactive phone calls and response to place temps in new opportunities
• Sharp and keen attention to detail in formatting and preparing temp data and CVs
• Follow up with existing candidates periodically to check-in with them
• Representing BOWER in an extremely positive light to candidates at all times
• Never knowingly mis-selling a candidate into a role
• Ensuring testing is completed for each candidate ahead of placing them
• Ensuring constant and efficient communication with active candidates when engaged with a role
• Giving thorough and useful interview prep for successful shortlisted candidates where needed
• Ensuring all candidates let down for roles are communicated with and given feedback when possible
• Managing the on-boarding process for new temps, including payroll information, rates and expectations
• Manage and build relationships with existing clients for their temp needs
• Feed into and develop marketing strategy for our new desk
• React extremely quickly and professionally to all new requests from clients
• Quick, efficient interview set ups at a time that best suits the client
• Follow up for feedback on each interview and emphasise the importance of receiving feedback
• Ensure all sales techniques adhere to the methods of BOWER
• Assist the rest of the team with their clients as needed (usually due to holidays/absence/workload issues)
• Ensure all communication with clients is clear and professional
• Involvement with BOWER’s business development strategy
• Potentially grow a team underneath you to support new business growth
• Come from a temp/recruitment background
• Keen eye for detail
• Ambitious and keen to grow something meaningful
• Ability to work independently
• Exceptional customer service and resilient attitude
• Ability to cope with large work-loads and a fast-pace
• Desire to work directly with clients
• Ability to collaborate with senior team
• Strong focus and stamina
• Polished, professional and friendly
• Ability to think outside the box and deliver new ideas
• Team player, if one person succeeds, we all do!
• We have an office, but we like to work flexibly
• We value emotional investment into the business, we want you to love it as much as we do!
• We believe in investing in people. If there’s something you want to know more about or learn, we will always sponsor you to move forward in that direction if we can
• We listen to everyone! We are always looking to improve so we need people who are always keen to give and gain feedback to improve and grow the business and themselves
To apply for this role, find out more information, or chat to one of our team email your CV to email@example.com today!