Our client is a boutique financial search and advisory firm based in central London. Entrepreneurial, young and high-energy, this firm only hires the best of the best. Founded in 2009 to identify the next generation of investment professionals, they have since broadened their remit, and now work with investment and financial professionals at all levels, across the EMEA market.
The Project Coordinator will support the Consultants and the rest of the team in all aspects of search and project management and execution. This is an extremely fast paced role within a high intensity environment, so the suitable candidate must demonstrate that they are comfortable working under pressure and juggling numerous tasks with accuracy and professionalism at all times. This is a great opportunity for a graduate or candidate with up to 2 years’ experience to gain invaluable experience and gain exposure to a wide variety of businesses and processes. You’ll learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry and your role will have a big impact on their business.
• Project and diary management;
• Organise team meetings and track actions;
• Liaising with clients and candidates via phone, email and in person;
• Arranging and confirming interviews between candidates and clients;
• Maintaining regular communication and status updates to all of the consultancy team;
• Use of the company database, this is a focal point of the working day (full training will be given);
• Preparing candidate shortlists;
• Formatting CVs and proofreading documents;
• Demonstrating an enthusiasm and interest about the assignments and companies that you will be involved in;
• Supporting consultants with any project or search-related tasks and work closely with the other Project Co-ordinators;
• Ad hoc office admin as required.
• Graduate; minimum 2:1;
• A bright, confident, highly organised and resilient individual with initiative;
• Excellent client and candidate handling skills – demonstrates complete discretion and professionalism at all times;
• Good attention to detail, ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standards;
• Highly efficient, flexible and able to change workload and prioritise in order to meet business needs;
• Desire to get involved in different projects and areas within the business;
• Excellent communication skills with clients and candidates both verbally and in written format;
• High levels of common sense and integrity;
• Flexible and adaptable to the individual consultant work styles.
For more information or to apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com today, or register on our website!