Our client is a Large Institutional Investment Firm that manages over $300 billion in investment assets for a pension plan on behalf of 20 million Commonwealth nationals.
Their office in London currently stands at approx. 200 people, as they are growing they are hiring a range of admin staff for various teams. We are recruiting for a variety of Executive Assistant and Administrative Assistant positions throughout the firm, with salaries ranging from £40k – £55k, depending on experience.
The positions available vary from supporting a manager and small team, to supporting a larger team of investors, and all positions involve working alongside other EAs and AAs in the company.
Our client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe.
Joining their team means looking forward to:
– Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
– Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
– Accelerated exposure and responsibility
– Global career development opportunities
– Being motivated every day by their important social purpose and unshakable principles
– A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you’re interested in developing a role within an investment team and this sounds like an opportunity that appeals to you, then get in touch today with your CV to email@example.com, or complete your registration on our website today!