A private investment firm who manages global portfolios, is looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Marylebone. The right candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as high standards in administration.
– Manage the reception process for the visitors to ensure that initial arrival procedures are carried out and they are introduced to the person they are visiting quickly, and in a manner that gives an excellent impression of the organisation.
– To assist in efficiently and politely receive incoming telephone calls redirecting them to the required person/department, so that calls are dealt with quickly and in a manner that gives an excellent impression of the organisation.
– To coordinate the receipt and collection of hand delivered mail and courier packages ensuring that they are properly recorded and passed on to the addressee as quickly as possible.
– Maintain the access security function to provide access cards for all members of staff in accordance with the requirements of their roles and within Group Policy.
– Participate in the maintenance of the Procedure Manuals to ensure that they reflect current procedures and processes.
– Where necessary, provide administrative support to specified members of personnel to assist them in providing an accurate and time response to their clients.
– Maintaining support services (including desk moves and changes, intranet telephone lists, voicemail messages) ensuring an up to date operation.
– Provide high quality audio/copy typing and administrative support, prioritising accordingly, adhering to company standards and ensuring full use of electronic and document management filing systems.
– Provide administrative support necessary for both external and internal clients meetings, i.e. diarising and provision serviced meeting rooms, and liaising with external caterers if required.
– In liaison with management, co-ordinate attendance and response to ad-hoc in-house presentations.
– Maintaining records of accidents, health and safety issues and conduct risk assessments.
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com today!