Our client is a global leader in insurance broking and works across a wide range of industries and sectors. They are looking for an enthusiastic and efficient Team Assistant to join their office in the City! The role will be an initial 6-month contract with a good chance to go permanent.
For this role you will need to have strong problem solving skills, as well as good planning, organisation, and people skills. Daily tasks will range from complex diary management, to completing monthly expenses, to liaising with business colleagues at senior management level.
If you have a 2 years’ or more previous experience working in an administrative role this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a globally renowned company.
• Diary management
• Dealing with emails, phone calls and enquiries – ability to review and prioritise responses to internal and external requests
• Making International travel and entertainment arrangements in line with the Divisional Travel & Entertainment Policy, ensuring Visas, itineraries, boarding passes, accommodation and transfers are ready for travel
• Completion of monthly expenses ensuring completion and authorisation of all supporting documentation
• Meeting arrangements, invites, room bookings, catering
• Ability to liaise with business colleagues at senior management level
• Previous experience of working as a TA/PA
• Proven track record of engaging effectively with business colleagues at senior management level
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Professional, confidential and discreet
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good planning, organisation and people skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good team player
• Enthusiasm and drive
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this position, apply below or get in touch today!