Our client, a professional investment banking team working internationally with both clients and colleagues, is looking for a professional and experienced Executive Assistant to support up to three MDs. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work for a multinational company, in a modern office in the heart of Mayfair.
The right candidate will have a passion for high quality delivery and a keen interest in working in a fast-paced, friendly environment. They will display strong people skills, with experience of working at all levels, and a willingness to work in a dynamic, ever-changing workplace. Working collaboratively and flexibly is at the heart of this role, and we are looking for a great fit for a great team.
The ideal candidate will come in with a ‘muck in’, hands on approach, and be ready to hit the ground running. This position provides a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing, intercultural team and play a key role in supporting senior management, implementing best practices and being an integral member of the wider team. As our client works closely with our other offices in the US and Europe, cross- border collaboration is a common theme. A background/work experience in the Financial Services or Consulting industry would be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Support to Managing Directors and their executives in all phases of a financial advisory firm
– Transaction, as well as in general day-to-day business life
– Review and screen email correspondence, calls and incoming mail
– Arrange client and project meetings, including phone and video conferences
– Organise management presentations, closing dinners, email database deal announcements
– Manage complex diaries
– Expenses management, generate project expense reports and invoices
– General support includes but is not limited to: travel coordination, contact management
– Team reports, maintaining filing system, various ad hoc administrative tasks
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role or any equivalent combination of experience
– Basic principles of banking and finance industry operations and terminology of financial markets considered as a plus
– Excellent command of the English language
– Ability to work with limited supervision
– Openness to learning new processes as well as offering ideas to enhance current processes
– High level of service orientation, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
– Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing competing priorities
– Confidence to work with and manage a “last-minute” changing daily schedule
– Working for and wanting to win for the entire team
– Excellent organisation skills and self-initiative
– Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
– Experience in working with CRM tools and email marketing software, (preferably), or the ability to pick-up and learn new systems quickly
– Willingness to work harmoniously in a small, trusting, non-competitive admin team which operates with a positive energy and a can-do attitude, sharing ideas, information and workloads whenever necessary
– Be part of a professional investment banking team, working with international clients and collaborating with colleagues around the world
– A highly attractive compensation & benefit package, including 30 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
– Access to team events
– Free drinks and snacks
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this position, apply below or get in touch today!