This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior PA to support a well-known public figure. This role will work alongside the gentleman’s senior PA, but be the on the ground support.
The successful candidate will have to be an enthusiastic, flexible team player, and must be willing to travel a lot and last minute, as well as have experience looking after dogs.
Purpose of the Role:
To support the senior PA in taking care of the day to day administration duties of a high-profile person and assist him when travelling as well as looking after his two dogs when they travel with him.
– Reporting directly to the Personal Assistant
– Supporting management where necessary
– Office based in a small team
– UK & international travel required
– Some weekend work as well as unsociable hours to be expected, as and when the job requires
– Support Personal Assistant as well as other colleagues where required
– Management of extensive travel schedule including flights, hotels and ground transport, and other associated logistics for high profile person, friends & family
– Managing high profile person’s personal requirements on a day-to-day basis, e.g. restaurant bookings, personal shopping, etc.
– Overseeing charity requests and fan mail
– General administrative support to management company
– Looking after 2 dogs when they travel
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Minimum two years’ experience within a similar Assistant role would be a benefit
– Knowledge of the travel industry would be a benefit
– Ability to work calmly under pressure and to short deadlines
– Able to travel with short notice
– Ability to multi-task in a co-ordinated manner, with a focus on first-class service and delivery
– Proven record as a team player
– Fluent in English; other foreign languages would be an advantage
– Must like and have experience with dogs
– Valid Passport and clean Driving License
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this position, apply below or get in touch today!