We are looking for an energetic and focused individual to join our team in Victoria!
BOWER is run by Ex-PAs and we pride ourselves on helping people progress in their careers, and working closely with clients to find the very best people for their businesses.
Attitude is key for us, so we are happy to consider anyone who feels they have a strong work ethic and are a keen team player. The ideal applicant should want to learn as much as possible from a young, dynamic start-up.
This role will support BOWER’s Consultants. This will include:
• Working closely with the Consultants to deeply understand the requirements of open roles and the type of candidates needed for the role
• Searching and screening candidates for registration via various portals for specific roles and in general to update BOWER’s candidate database
• Updating BOWER’s CRM system with all candidate correspondence and maintaining the integrity of the CRM data to a very high standard
• Screening candidates on the phone, sending them testing, registering them and arranging for them to meet the appropriate consultant
• Ensuring testing is marked and complete
• Format candidate CVs, proofreading to a very high standard ensuring consistency and no grammatical errors
• Arrange candidate interviews for roles and diarise prep calls with Consultants
• Building relationships with candidates and following up with them periodically to check-in with them
• Focus on ensuring all candidates are communicated with end-to-end and responded to/updated well
• Support and react to the Recruitment team’s needs and pace of work
• Assist the team in helping streamline the recruitment process to constantly improve our service for both candidates and clients
• Ensuring we remain candidate focussed, treating them like clients and with the utmost respect at all times
• Representing BOWER in an extremely positive light to candidates at all times
• Never knowingly mis-selling a candidate into a role
• Ensuring testing is complete for each candidate
• Ensuring constant and efficient communication with active candidates when engaged with a role
• Keeping an eye on the flow of work and stages of each role and project
• Impeccable work ethic and standards
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to work within a team
• Exceptional customer service and resilient attitude
• Ability to cope with large work-loads and a fast-pace
• Strong focus and stamina
• Polished, professional and friendly
• Ability to think outside the box and deliver new ideas
• Team player, if one person succeeds we all do!
If you are interested in joining the team at BOWER or know anyone who might be please get in touch today below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!