The Company & Role
Our client is one of the leading educational consulting firms currently operating in this young, exciting and growing industry, globally. They are seeking a top candidate for the position of an Account Manager.
You would be working within a young and vibrant team who work closely with one another to focus on their clients’ needs, ensuring that the best fit for the student is at the heart of their work.
The successful candidate will be required to interact with a range of stakeholders including, but not limited to: ultra-high net worth clients worldwide. Internally you would oversee two team assistants and primarily work with two of the company’s five Directors. This role should be seen less as a job in the education industry and more as a role in an exciting luxury brand operating in private client services.
- Being the main point of contact for all existing clients and passing on their needs to the team
- Managing two team assistants to ensure that they are completing the following tasks;
- Arranging and confirming school visits (includes arranging consultants to accompany and drawing up visit schedules)
- Completing school registration forms and confirming receipt
- Preparing client tables to show the next steps in the admission process
- Maintaining the team’s shared database with the tuition team
- Liaising with the Finance team with regards to registration fees, initial invoices and final 25% invoice (directed by you)
- Managing the accounts of all clients, being up to date on each of their placements and the next steps in the process. This will involve sending key information to clients such as;
- Assessment reports
- Proposed school lists (with locations and school reports which you will
- School offers
- Supervising and checking routine work prepared by your team to then send on to the client which includes;
- Admissions tables
- Visits and Assessment schedules
- Regularly updating the clients on the progress and developments
- To work with the company’s Directors to deliver an outstanding service for all of our clients providing regular updates to the
- Working proactively, strategically and efficiently to ensure all deadlines within the project cycles are met
- To speak with schools regarding places when difficult situations arise
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of the school placement team’s processes
- Reacting well to urgent consultancy projects and being able to manage conflicting priorities across multiple accounts
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills and they will be methodical in ensuring the correct process is followed
- A calm, professional and polite telephone manner
- Experience managing a team and a large portfolio of accounts
- Experience working within the private client luxury services and/or education industry
- Knowledge of the British private education system an advantage
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help