Consultant at Bower Talent
Recruitment & Staffing
The Company & Role
Bower Talent specialise in the recruitment and profiling of high-quality support staff at all levels. Our methods are based around science, profiling and intensive testing, which enable us to place individuals more effectively. We also deliver workshops which are built to develop and motivate staff and help clients invest in their admin teams. The business is run by ex-PAs and we pride ourselves on helping people progress in their careers and working closely with clients to find the very best people for their businesses.
We are looking for an energetic and focused individual to work at Bower Talent HQ who wants to learn as much as possible from a young, dynamic start-up. Attitude is key for us, so we are happy to consider anyone who feels they have a strong work ethic and are a keen team player.
Searching and screening candidates for registration via various portals
Updating our CRM system with all candidate correspondence
Ensuring we remain candidate focused, treating them like clients and with the utmost respect at all times
Shortlist candidate CVs, proofreading to a very high standard ensuring consistency and no grammatical errors
Follow up with existing candidates periodically to check-in with them
Following up at set times with placed candidates to check how they are getting on and updating the notes
Representing Bower in an extremely positive light to candidates at all times
Never knowingly mis-selling a candidate into a role
Ensuring testing is completed for each candidate
Ensuring constant and efficient communication with active candidates when engaged with a role
Giving thorough and useful interview prep for successful shortlisted candidates
Ensuring all candidates let down for roles are communicated with and given feedback when possible
- Manage the relationship with clients assigned to you during a live role and throughout the year
- Meet and liaise with assigned clients to assess what they need and where you can add value to the search of
their new hire
- Shortlist candidates to the client as soon as possible with short intros on each profile
- Quick, efficient interview set ups at a time that best suits the client
- Follow up for feedback on each interview and emphasise the importance of receiving feedback
- Ensure all sales techniques adhere to the methods of Bower
- Assist the rest of the team with their clients as needed (usually due to holidays/absence/workload issues)
- Ensure all communication with clients is clear and professional
- Involvement with BOWER’s business development strategy
- Identifying potential client contacts in your own network
Impeccable work ethic and standards
Keen eye for detail
Team player, if one person succeeds we all do!
- Ability to think outside the box and deliver new ideas
- Polished, professional and friendly
- Desire to work directly with clients
- Ability to cope with large work-loads and a fast-pace
- Exceptional customer service and resilient attitude
- Ability to work independently
- We have an office, but we like to work flexibly
- We value emotional investment into the business, we want you to love it as much as we do!
- We believe in investing in people. If there’s something you want to know more about or learn, we will always
sponsor you to move forward in that direction if we can
We listen to everyone! We are always looking to improve so we need people who are always keen to give
and gain feedback to improve and grow the business and themselves
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help