Administrative Assistant & Office Manager
Our client, an investment management firm, is looking for an Administrative Assistant & Office Manager to support the team across the business and manage their London office.
This role is twofold and will involve managing all aspects of the office, creating a positive and productive working environment for all the staff. Alongside this, diary management, marketing and events management and general administrative assistance will also be required to the team members based both in the London office and other locations overseas.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask, have a strong client and customer focus as well as being flexible and adaptable.
Assistance to Legal Counsel
- Provide support to the Legal Counsel
- Organising calendar, arranging meetings and travel and completing ad-hoc requests
- Administrative support: creating and formatting documents, filing etc
- Collating office related payments and invoices
- Managing and maintaining insurance records, updating when required
- Maintaining office inventory
- Support with events including organisation, planning, guest lists, invites and photography
- Plan and coordinate client research trips to the markets and support to PA with liaising the team’s travel
- Some help with the CRM system data entries etc
- Track annual estimated emissions: liaising with local office managers for office bills and track all global transport. Liaise with offset company for certification (or perhaps arrange our own offset project)
- Support London office CSR programme
- Manage the calendar for London meeting rooms
- Ensure all areas are clean and ready for meetings
- Book meeting rooms and restaurants for client and partner meetings
- Meet and greet guests in reception and serve drinks
- Ask about taxis for end of meeting and book via Uber
- Manage relationship with the reception team
- Liaise with Central Working for maintaining/arranging the below:
- Office equipment and furniture
- Telecoms (via Speedster)
- Security: work with the reception team to ensure staff have correct access cards and that office is secured when staff not present.
- IT: work with the reception team and external IT Consultant to arrange all changes in electronic equipment, network and software updates, set up for new users and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Supplies: regular orders for stationery, snacks and drinks, cables, printing materials etc.
- Contract maintenance/negotiation: finding urgent solutions for service interruptions, usage reporting, maintenance and service level agreements.
- Provide support to the Investment team where necessary with IT queries and occasional travel requests.
- HR: support Singapore HR team with onboarding, compliance, background checks, payroll etc.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help