Business Support Assistant
Up to £30k•
Our client is looking for a bubbly, enthusiastic, adaptable individual who is the office ‘go to’ person to support the wider team. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure the smooth running of the office. The candidate will also support some of the Directors at an Executive level so should be confident in dealing with clients and have a proactive approach in managing those relationships.
- Diary Management for Company Directors
- Building relationships with clients and taking ownership of administration
- Proactively taking on tasks to free up the Directors time
- Processing company expenses
- Monitoring staff holiday, TOIL, sickness, maintaining up to date records and updating the company leave schedule
- Assisting with new starter set up; laptop, phone, building pass, biography for website. Diarising probationary meetings, chasing up paperwork
- Preparing paperwork for new starters and leavers
- Recording internal training session attendance
- Working with the Head of Operations to prepare monthly client invoices
- Co-ordinating new client setup with Head of Operations; preparation of codes ,preparing invoice templates
- Complete client on boarding questionnaires
- Management of company credit card; ensure compliance process is being followed. Preparation of statements and reconciliation process
- Help with preparation of engagement letters and terms and conditions
- Chasing VAT invoices from suppliers
- Assisting with events–sending out invitations, coordinating responses
- Co-ordinate team events–Xmas party, Summer away day etc with oversight from the Head of Operations
- Manage company charity events
- Awareness of team key dates; birthdays, weddings, etc.
- Diarising monthly MOT meetings and helping to co-ordinate review meetings
- Ordering stationery and ensuring everything is well stocked
- Answer incoming company telephone line and direct as required
- Liaise with IT and suppliers as appropriate – troubleshoot issues and escalate to Head of Operations where necessary
- Ordering publications and newspapers as required; management of subscriptions renewals, passwords etc.
- Maintaining kitchen area in office; coordinating elevenses, team breakfasts and lunches
- Preparing meeting room for external/client meetings
- Organising internal meetings, training sessions
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help