Our client is a large fast-growing workspace provider, offering both flexible and permanent office solutions to companies of all shapes and sizes. With an impressive portfolio of spaces throughout London and the USA, they are now expanding into Central Europe and are looking for a COO to help elevate the business to the next level.
Working closely with the CEO and founders to deliver the company vision, the COO will implement structure, create long-term processes and develop the functionality of the business to promote stability and sustainable growth.
- Assess organisational performance against the annual budget and taking into account the organisation’s long-term strategy
- Review current operational processes and design and implement process flows to increase operational efficiency and productivity
- Create structure and reporting around key business metrics to report to the CEO and founders, and make actionable recommendations backed by data and insights
- Work with the Head of HR to develop a robust internal HR framework, including creating team structures to support high company growth.
- Develop an operating and reporting framework to clearly allocate objectives, responsibilities and workload, and ensure successful completion
- Lead on and develop company policy
- Work with the Head of Finance to develop robust and seamless financial operational processes
- Work with Head of Finance to pursue fundraising avenues for the organisation
- Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure the business growth is being supported and implemented through marketing strategy
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure effective on-time delivery of upcoming pipeline
- Proven experience in overseeing personnel growth from under 20 employees to 75-100 employees, or yearly turnover increase from <£5m to >£20m
- Proven experience working in a start up or scale up environment
- Proven experience working closely with business leaders / Csuite to achieve organisational objectives and implement strategy
- Proven management experience and/or ability to coach employees to reach their full potential
- Working knowledge of data analysis, BI and performance/operation metrics
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fast and confident decision-maker
- MA / BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience in fundraising
- Experience in a senior operations role within a workspace provider or similar industry
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.