EA to CEO & Office Manager
£35k - £46k•
Our client is a fast growing company within the FinTech space. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work in a fast-paced, friendly and collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate will come in with a ‘muck-in’, hands-on approach, and be ready to learn and grow within the company. This position provides a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing, inter-cultural team, and play a key role in supporting the CEO. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the wider team and manage the head office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing documentation for the CEO
- Coordination with CEO’s contacts, developing good relationships over time
- Main point of contact for the CEO
- Correspondence and email management
- Heavy diary management
- Extensive international and national travel arrangements and itineraries
- Preparing minutes from meetings, keeping accurate records and following up on actions etc.
- Organise and coordinate staff events and socials
- Coordination of recruitment and scheduling interviews for the company
- Help with on-boarding of new members of staff
- Ad hoc formatting of presentations and business documents
- Main point of contact for all office queries/general office support
- Contributing to wider office culture – working closely with the senior management team by being involved in key initiatives and coming up with lots of new ideas to ensure the office a great place to work
- Reviewing procedures and implementing new processes where needed
- Manage and maintain the office with pride being responsible for keeping all areas tidy and risk free
- Review suppliers on an ongoing basis and source new suppliers when necessary
- Facilitating internal office moves, managing conflict and facilitating meetings within senior management to reach decisions
- Main point of contact for any office building work, facilitating any layout, furniture or desk changes, liaising with the building facilities team and contractors
- Arranging sympathy cards/ gifts for various colleagues and staff throughout the year
- Arranging all PAT testing / H&S risk assessments / renewing licenses and all tasks related to running the office whilst complying with regulations
- Facilitating all critical recommendations during H&S audits
- Provide an efficient administrative service i.e. filing, booking cabs, booking couriers, booking lunches, managing incoming/outgoing post etc.
- Keeping all documents, files and electronic information in good order
- Strong MS Office skills – particularly Outlook
- Discreet and able to deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to think quickly and logically when presented with a request at short notice
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Super organised, proactive, efficient with a strong attention to detail
- Friendly, sociable and energetic
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Confident with the ability to build effective relationships throughout the company and externally
- Previous Corporate and/or Start Up experience
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help