EA to CFO
Up to £60k•
Our client, an online marketing company, is looking for an experienced EA to provide the highest level of professional, pro-active and organised administrative support to the Chief Finance Officer.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, an impeccable gatekeeper and have a ‘muck-in’ attitude. Confidentiality is key as well as being tech savvy and the ability to conduct research to solve problems.
- Responsibility for the CFO’s diary management.
- Ensure diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively and deal proactively and calmly with any problems.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements across multiple time zones for CFO and the wider team when required.
- Filter general information, emails, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CFO by redirecting or taking forward such contact or action as appropriate.
- Prepare and collate monthly reports on behalf of the CFO.
- Organise, attend and minute meetings where required. Ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Ad-hoc project management.
- Meet and greet visitors, maintain filing system, audio typing.
- Mature attitude and a common-sense approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrable experience in senior support role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
- Experience of managing travel schedules across multiple time zones.
- Highly proficient with IT applications, an expert in the use of Outlook and at least intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be fully aware of the absolute need to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Be confident in dealing with people at all levels of seniority. In addition, it will be important to have the ability to:
- Work under pressure and be flexible to help out other team members.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Filter information and assess priorities.
- Prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help