EA to Global Marketing Director
The Company & Role
Our client, a sustainable investment firm, is looking for an EA to support their Global Marketing Director and team of four.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and flexible assistant with discretion, attention to detail and willingness to undertake all aspects of the job. This role involves close liaison with the London and the International team to ensure efficient and consistent co-ordination globally and to provide the full complement of support services to the wider firm.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Calendar management – planning/scheduling meetings and travel time/screening for conflicts and arranging associated logistics
- Travel booking – coordinate all aspects of global travel, itinerary planning and booking for all team members
- Effective Outlook and Salesforce contact database management for the team
- Management of the team’s expense receipts, obtaining approval according to the T&E budget and entering expenses into the Webexpenses online expenses system
- Meeting and event management – effectively planning and efficiently executing meetings, client convenings, internal and external events etc.
- Tracking admin data e.g. attendance, business travel, regulatory information (external meetings, training courses, etc.) and contact data;
- General admin tasks – filing/photocopying/scanning/binding documents
- Production of presentation materials – requiring excellent Microsoft Office skills to create and adapt presentation materials
- Preparing briefing notes for meetings ahead of time
- Bi-annual client conference coordination
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Qualities and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in the finance or professional services sectors
- Experience of working in an international business with global offices is desirable
- Microsoft Office proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel (preferably advanced), PowerPoint)
- A professional assistant who takes pride in the delivery of outstanding service and going the extra mile
- Has strong interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to effectively interact with peers and senior management
- Demonstrates confidence and professional conduct
- Demonstrates a robust but personable communications style. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can multi-task effectively; has strong time management skills.
- Willing to take ownership of work and follow up tasks in a timely manner.
- Proactive with the ability to pre-empt the needs of their team
- Delivers consistently on time, managing stakeholder expectations, and is reliable and dependable
- Demonstrates a good use of initiative, combined with a practical clear-headed approach in relation to problem solving
- Willing to work flexibly, taking account of the time difference with the international office
- Extremely organised, thorough and detail orientated
- Can work effectively to deadlines and prioritise their own workload
- Team oriented demonstrated by working collaboratively with colleagues to provide seamless support combined with ability to work independently
- Can handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion
- Tech savvy
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help