EA To High Energy Executive
Salary up to £35K•
Our client is a respected global professional services firm looking for a talented and driven individual who wants to kick start their career as an EA. You will need to hit the ground running to support an incredibly busy Executive. The Executive runs his life by his ever-changing diary and high attention to detail is essential for this role in order to manage moving priorities across multiple time zones. You will be expected to get the job done, and that will mean being contactable outside of office hours.
The successful candidate will also be client-facing, so professionalism is expected at all times. You must be extremely switched-on and will be expected to get to grips with the business and understand deal flows in order to support this Executive. This role will also involve travel: the candidate must be willing and available to travel with the Executive frequently and at short notice as required. This is a 360 role where you will support the Executive with all aspects of his life.
This role is challenging where every action is critical to the success of the business, however for the right candidate, incredible opportunities are available.
- Complex, thoughtful and proactive diary management
- Liaising with UHNW clients
- Handling all administrative aspects of corporate roadshows in various countries and across different time zones
- Booking international travel and accommodation
- Handling and preparing documentation
- Understand deal flows
- Event management
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of the executive in a professional manner
- Fast communication across various mediums; WhatsApp, Email, Telephone etc.
- Private duties will be included
- Outstanding calendar management experience
- High attention to detail.
- A professional and energetic personality
- Strong integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage paper and electronic files and databases
- Comfortable handling a high volume of confidential information
- Confident handling challenging clients of all levels
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel, often at short notice, mainly to Dublin and the Middle East
- Available 24/7
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced changing workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
Testing will be required for this role.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com