EA to Senior Partner & Team
The Company & Role
A leading venture capital firm, partnering with exceptional founders with unique insights, from inception through all phases of private company growth, are looking for an Executive Assistant to support a team of three, including a Senior Partner. To thrive in this role, you need to be an extremely organised individual and be able to work in a structured and, at the same time, fast-paced and quite entrepreneurial environment where things can change rapidly. You need to be a communicative self-starter who can get on with things with limited guidance, but who is also not afraid to ask for input when needed and make suggestions for improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full diary management including extensive travel coordination and anticipation of manager needs
- Board scheduling and broader portfolio company interactions
- Expense management
- Ad-hoc events and presentation support
- Limited personal support as and when needed
- 15-20 years of assistant experience, including at least 10 years as a senior level EA/PA
- Strong MS Office and G-suite skills
- Good listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Flawless written and spoken English
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help