Our client is an independently owned private office with a heritage of providing specialist wealth and investment management services to selected families, private clients, trust funds, pension funds and limited companies.
This role is supporting one of the company’s UHNW clients in a private and business capacity. The role will be located in the company’s office in Mayfair with travel to the individual’s office when he is in London, also based in Mayfair. It is likely this role will support the UHNW 4 days a week with support to the wealth management firm 1 day a week but this will change week to week. The position is perfect for someone who is used to working in a senior level EA role and is looking for a nice environment to work in, supporting a really lovely team.
- Generally, maintain an atmosphere in the Principal’s office and dealings that is calm and orderly, warm and welcoming but also respectful of the Principal’s time and energy.
- Assist or oversee project management tasks, including establishing deadlines, communication of expectations, and management of projects to conclusion.
- Respond quickly and effectively to the Principal’s need for information or support.
- Provide coverage and serve as the primary point of contact for the Principal when needed.
- Assist in the coordination of the Principal’s schedule; manage requests for the Principal’s time, researching, establishing priorities, and responding to or delegating responses. Ensure that the Principal is on time and properly briefed for all commitments, meetings and events. Prepares materials for the Principal’s highest- level meetings and events. Attend, manage agendas and takes minutes at key meetings, as required.
- Manage communications to the Principal from both internal and external constituencies, as required
- Develop and form relationships with a network of other Executive Assistants in order to stay current of industry trends and best practices.
- Responsible for the overall quality, accuracy and professionalism of all written material produced for Principal’s signature, as required.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and special projects, as assigned by the Principal.
Administration & Liaison
- Maintain reminders and master calendar for all key tax, immigration, insurance, and any other material dates to ensure compliance with all necessary deadlines and commitments.
- Liaise with legal, tax, financial advisors to ensure that all upcoming deadlines, filing dates, or commitments are known and calendared, and sufficient notice is provided for the necessary assembly of documentation or information. Ensure communication and coordination of any necessary information or material between and amongst the Principal and all advisors, as directed.
- On a proactive basis, ensure that Principal is aware of and support compliance with any upcoming commitments or deadlines.
Records and Budget Management
- Manage secure and encrypted filing system.
- Maintain currency and security of files, ensuring specified naming convention and file structures are logical and intuitive.
- Maintain appropriate budget records and ensure approved expenses are paid and cross-referenced records maintained.
- Monitor and report on budget and expenditure expectations relating to key projects or initiatives.
Travel & Events
- Manage and coordinate travel arrangements for the Principal and his family and/or associates, as required.
- Manage and oversee professional event planning and execution, as directed.
- Maintaining records of preferred seating, configurations, hotels, rooms, carriers, etc.
- Maintain register of any travel points or other entitlements and endeavour to take advantage of available upgrades or whenever feasible.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Backed by at least 7 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role to board level executives and their leadership teams.
- Optimistic, high-energy, emotionally intelligent, and naturally empathetic.
- Calm, professional and effective under pressure.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Utterly trustworthy, discreet and professional.
- Proactive. Proactive. Proactive.
- A positive, hardworking, ‘Can Do’ attitude is an absolute must, as is drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn; a no-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at the most senior levels.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage a busy workload, and still deliver to deadlines, whilst always striving for excellence. Able to self-direct and maintain appropriate priorities in a high-paced, fluid environment.
- Demonstrated project management, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Commercially aware and capable of managing budgets.
- Proficiency in all core MS Office applications. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Outlook, intermediate capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help