Education Support Manager
Salary up to £30K•
Remote - UK Based•
Our client, a multi-award winning tutoring company and the fastest growing of its kind in the UK, is looking for a super-organised and enthusiastic Education Support Manager to join their team of superstars, passionate about improving the lives of kids across the country and around the world.
Location: Remote – 4 days per month in office, Office in London available if required Monday-Friday
Reporting to the Head of Homeschooling and Tutoring, you’ll be responsible for helping families in the UK and around the world with their educational plans for children aged 6 to 18.
This is an exciting time for the industry with the company experiencing unprecedented growth. We are looking for someone who would want to be in a senior position at the company within 12 to 18 months.
You’ll be responsible for sourcing and onboarding some of the best tutors in the land, overseeing their development into professional tutors, and matching them with pupils and families. Specific focus will be on tutoring and homeschooling jobs – where you’ll be building lasting, trusting, and uniquely rewarding relationships with everyone involved – a constant rock between pupil, parent, and tutor.
Also, working closely with our sister company, an online independent school. You will be responsible for facilitating tutor support for students who need extra help.
This is a “supported remote” role, with 4 days per month required at the Head Office in London. As such, it is important that the successful candidate can bring a flexible approach, adapting to change and development, and managing the future evolution of the Tutoring and Homeschooling department to best serve the needs of the Company and its growth. It is an exciting, flexible, and multi-faceted role that requires effective customer service, people management, and a commitment to the ethos and culture of the team.
- Answering incoming calls to the office for new customers, mostly parents
- Liaising with our tutor team to match the perfect tutors with the client’s needs
- Developing long-lasting relationships with our clients and tutors
- Working with our sister school to support their students with additional tutoring
- Keeping our bespoke internal operating systems efficient
- Meeting with homeschooling clients face to face or virtually to discuss their unique needs
- Sourcing, recruiting and organising the development of our professional tutor team, including managing our virtual training program for tutors – the Pro Tutor Accelerator
This role would suit someone with:
- A passion for education and improving kids’ lives
- A cool head under pressure
- A talent for multitasking and an organisational whizz
- Natural and approachable personality
- Natural phone manner
- A strong professional mindset, ambitious business mind; a desire to close sales, earn extra rewards for your performance, and contribute to business growth
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org