Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Up to £50k•
Consultancy, Start Up
The Company & Role
Our client, a start-up law advisory firm, is looking for a strong and experienced Executive Assistant & Office Manager. The company is in start-up phase so experience working in a start-up environment is preferred with resilience and a strong work-ethic. You will be an integral part of the foundation of the business and will support the team whilst proactively building and maintaining smooth admin procedures and processes.
- EA duties with heavy correspondence management, diary management and extensive travel management.
- Providing strong executive support to the Senior Partner and the wider team.
- Project management experience needed to ensure that the team are proactively supported and needs are pre-empted.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential as you will be the point of contact for all business relationships across the business, clients, contacts and the internal team.
- Advanced technical skills and the ability to streamline processes in the business to ensure efficiency.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office, supplier relationships, administrative procedures and being the go-to person in the business.
- A background at a senior level in a Law firm is desired.
- Ability to prioritise and manage high work loads whilst remaining effective and efficient.