Executive Assistant (business and private)
Our client, a luxury business within the West End, is looking for an experienced Private and Business Assistant to support a Director in a 1-1 position. The role is demanding and requires a high-level of resilience and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will have experience support C-Suite/Director level and have prior experience booking private jets.
- Supporting the day-to-day business operations by working closely with a department team of 12
- Personal property management
- Liaising with accountant to manage personal and business accounts
- Maintaining the sales database
- Undertake research and/or collation of documents and presentations
- Greeting visitors and organising materials for meetings
- Sourcing theatre tickets, book restaurants family holidays
- Handling confidential information and exercising a high degree of discretion
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
Required skill set:
- Experience booking luxury travel such as private jets or yachts
- Strong communication and presentation
- Computer literate, competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Capable, confident and a good project manager
- Able to demonstrate at least 5 years with the same employer
- Positive and enthusiastic personality, representing a positive image of the business at all times
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help