Executive Assistant To Executive Chairman
Salary up to £45K•
Our client, a boutique investment firm, is looking for a talented and driven EA/PA. The candidate will need to hit the ground running to support the Executive Chairman. The Executive Chairman runs his life by his ever-changing diary and high attention to detail is essential for this role in order to manage moving priorities across multiple time zones. The candidate will be expected to get the job done, and that will mean being contactable outside of office hours.
The candidate must be mature and fully-blended individual; someone with a non-traditional approach who can quickly develop an understanding of the principal’s psyche and preempt his requirements. He/She must be extremely switched-on and will be expected to get to grips with the business to support the Executive Chairman. This role will also involve travel: the candidate must be willing and available to travel with the Executive and at short notice as required. This is a 360 role where you will support the Executive Chairman with all aspects of his life. This role is challenging where every action is critical to the success of the business.
- Complex, thoughtful and proactive diary management
- Handling all general administration and filing relating to personal, family, schooling and business matters
- Minute taking
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of the executive in a professional manner
- Fast communication across various mediums; WhatsApp, Email, Telephone etc.
- Managing business and personal international travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and transport
- Handling and preparing documentation
- Manage private events, coordinate with various outsourced planners / caterers, concierge and boutique travel consultants including booking reservations for events , private dinner etc.
- Personal household management support as required, including but not limited to insurance of home and vehicles, negotiating with vendors, managing house hold bills , coordinating with interior designers, third party suppliers or contractors, maintenance and repair visits, arranging and coordinating with part time housekeeper, cook / chef when required.
- Private duties will be included.
- Outstanding calendar management experience
- High attention to detail.
- Will have excellent personal and business skills, including knowledge of office procedures and business etiquette A professional and energetic personality
- Strong integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creativity to think outside of the box and bring new ideas and latest solutions to different aspects of the role
- Resilience and problem-solving skills and able to see opportunities
- Ability to manage paper and electronic files and databases
- Comfortable handling a high volume of confidential information
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel, often at short notice, mainly to France, Switzerland, Middle East
- Available 24/7
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced changing workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
Testing will be required for this role.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org