Salary up to £35K•
Our client designs everything fun for life’s celebrations – partyware, seasonal decorations, heirloom-quality children’s gifts and dreamy dress-up, inspired by the imagination of childhood and rooted in sophisticated design. The company sells products in 69 countries, in over 5,000 shops and online, the company continues to reinvent the luxury children’s birthday party with couture-quality dress-up and a newly introduced sustainable partyware range. They have offices in Cheltenham, UK and two offices in the US located in Reno, Nevada and Burlingame, California.
Hours: This is a part-time, permanent position and we expect the hours to be approximately 9am to 3pm, Monday – Friday.
They are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO together with supplying HR support to the business. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience as an EA working in a medium sized business and hold HR experience (CIPD level 3 or equivalent would be desirable). You must be highly organised, work well under pressure and have a warm and helpful personality.
This is a perfect role for someone who enjoys a wide variety of responsibilities, is discrete, with a calm manner and is exceptionally organised.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Co-ordinate a busy and complex diary
- Support and Co-ordinate the Executive team planning – weekly and quarterly meetings
- UK facilities management
- UK office communications
- Plan and organise regular UK office events and activities
- Health and Safety
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process, liaising with Line Manager, recruitment agencies and other web-based Job sites as appropriate
- On boarding of new starters
- Creation and execution of corporate communications in collaboration with the marketing team
- Learning and development
- Global process integration
- Implementation and management of an employee performance review process
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries relating to your office and signpost as necessary
- 3-5 years’ experience as an EA would be required
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent would be desirable
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
- Warm and helpful personality
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org