Salary up to £50K DOE•
Our client is dedicated to investing in travel and leisure businesses. Since 2005, they have raised four dedicated private equity funds and two dedicated credit funds with over $7.5 billion in equity commitments across its various investment vehicles. Their investments range across travel and leisure businesses, such as hotels and resorts, clubs, ﬁtness, family entertainment, skiing and resort real estate.
Our client is based in Denver, Colorado but has a small but growing London presence. The London office is represented by 13 investment professionals today but will likely grow to 20 by the end of 2021. The team travels regularly (on a usual basis) and will host 5-10 meetings in the St James’s office each week (once back in the office environment). With fluid schedules and a growing European platform, the office has a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a sometimes busy / sometimes calm office environment.
Full business EA support. Equal parts Executive Assistant/ Receptionist.
- Diary management – heavy scheduling of meetings, with rigorous agendas, preparation and follow up.
- Filter general information, emails, queries, phone calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward such contact or action as appropriate.
- Liaising with portfolio companies and being point of contact when executives are unavailable.
- Planning and organising all company travel logistics, making sure executives sign off on their travel agendas and are briefed before any trips. Must be able to do deal with last minute changes including rare off-hours coordination (an iPhone will be supplied).
- Helping current EA/Office Manager to manage office procedures.
- Responsibility of obligatory roles i.e. Building Tenant Representative, First Aider, Fire Warden – of which the client will arrange training where appropriate.
- Liaise with the other offices.
- Ensure the office has a good working culture and that the team are working together efficiently.
- Process expenses.
- Meet and greet office visitors.
- Any other ad hoc admin tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 5 plus years of experience ideally within financial or corporate services.
- Prior experience booking international travel is essential
- Professional, service-orientated attitude.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, good judgement and diplomacy.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and a confident manner.
- The ability to take the initiative and to be able to work with minimum guidance or supervision.
- Able to handle information in the form of reports, correspondence and conversations, in a manner which ensures strict confidentiality.
- Attitude of grabbing anything and everything that comes your way.
- To be highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Outlook.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com