Salary to £50k•
Our client, an Asset Management firm, is looking for an experienced EA to support, represent and act on behalf of the CFO & CPO. The right candidate will need to be proactive in a constantly changing environment, always thinking 2 steps ahead and anticipating needs.
We are looking for candidates who have supported C-Suite or Partner level and ideally come from a Professional Services background.
Areas of concentration
- Planning and organising meetings and events, ensuring all parties are communicated to regarding requirements and expectations
- Assist with prioritisation
- Understand business strategy, decisions and policies to support CFO & CPO
- Understand financial structure and contractual obligations
- To act as a key contact point for the business when the CFO & CPO is unavailable
- Record and follow up on actions arising in meetings, ensuring that responsibility is accepted appropriately
- Work with Senior Management to create annual marketing plan aligned with company objectives.
- Preparation of internal communications, press releases and distribution to relevant publications
- Meeting deadlines
- Pro-active problem solving
- Projects delivered on time and within budget
- Effective co-ordination and delivery of annual marketing plan
- Accurate and timely production of marketing material/press releases
Skills & experience
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organisation skills to manage a heavy schedule
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Management experience
- Proven marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- The ability to manage projects on time and on budget
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Able to deliver deadlines
- Team player
- Problem Solving
- Taking ownership
- Valuing others
- Being approachable
- Thinking innovatively
- Loving success
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help