Salary up to £55K•
The client is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $41.7 billion of assets under management as of March 31, 2020. Founded in 1998, they manage assets on behalf of over 1,700 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies.
Investment performance is the cornerstone – they strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term.
They are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Credit team based in London. They are looking for a self-starting candidate who can deliver administrative services in a highly professional manner and effectively within a global team. The ideal candidate is able to provide a flexible, representative, reliable and efficient administrative foundation for the team.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage calendars in Outlook and schedule internal and external meetings; book conference rooms, order food if required and professionally handle the meet and greet with invitees; ensure particular care and detail when organising international remote meetings with varying time zones;
- Manage business travel domestic and international for the team. Prepare detailed and accurate itineraries of travel; ensure proactive coordination and tracking of such schedules, which may be subject to change and adjustment;
- Manage team filing systems; ensure all investment transaction and corporate governance information are accurately maintained;
- Answer incoming calls and take detailed messages as required;
- Assist in the preparation of presentational and marketing materials for internal and external stakeholder meetings using Microsoft PowerPoint; printing, binding and distributing materials accordingly;
- Effectively liaise with and maintain good working relationships with all employees within the global team, ensuring an excellent service led approach and professional representation of the legal team;
- Manage departmental invoices and expenses in an efficient and timely manner;
- Order office supplies, make copies, fax or scan documents, send packages;
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned;
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Must have at least 10 years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in Financial or Professional Services
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience working with an iPhone– candidate will be required to respond to business requests after hours and on weekends from time to time
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of MS Office; including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Previous experience using Concur. Experience using other travel, expenses and legal billing systems is ideal.
- Must be able to maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to respond to unexpected and urgent matters with professionalism and poise
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and detail orientation and the ability to work without direction
- The ability to prioritise and demonstrate flexibility
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com