Financial Accounts Assistant
Our client is a leading spatial technology company. They capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Their technology is raising the standards of practice around the globe and is set to revolutionise industries by digitising the world’s interiors at an unprecedented level of accuracy.
Our client is looking for a full time Financial Accounts Assistant to support the Senior Finance team; the Financial Accounts Assistant would be joining an expanding department within the business, crucial in supporting its growth and trajectory.
The ideal candidate will likely hold a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field and must demonstrate an understanding of general business principles and financial terms.
Working with the client will give you the opportunity to develop your career in accounting. You will get to learn and develop expertise in Xero which is fast becoming the accounting system of choice for new start-ups and you will be working for highly experienced finance professionals who are knowledgeable in accounting, tax and general financial matters.
- Keeping our cloud-based Xero accounting system up to date
- Collect information for and assist in preparing payroll payments for employees
- Raising sales invoices
- Managing sales ledger
- Credit control, chasing overdue debtors
- Dealing with customer queries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Handling expense claims from staff
- Other General administration tasks as required
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate mastery in the following areas:
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Organisational and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate:
- An appetite to learn
- Demonstrable ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- An ability to operate with a degree of uncertainty and be able to drive to answering questions to gain clarity
Company Systems (prior experience using one or all of these is a plus):
- GMail, G-Suite
- Go Cardless – for Customer Direct Debits
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help