Head of Candidate Operations
Salary up to £40K plus bonus•
Recruitment & Staffing
Our client is a successful graduate recruitment firm. They pride themselves on their proven ability to connect the top graduate talent from over 200+ universities with employers from across the UK.
Established in 2010, they are proud to work with over 100 client employer partners, including KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, RB, JDE, JLL, Ruffer, Bloomberg, Fidelity International and BDO, delivering an inclusive suite of recruitment and graduate marketing services.
They have partnered with the Social Mobility Foundation, a commitment to and passion for diversity and social mobility runs through the core of the business and their trademark personal touch ensures great relationships both within the business, but also with their clients, candidates and university partners.
The screening team deliver thousands of candidates to their clients, using various means and methods to shortlist applicants and support them through the process. They are currently seeking a new Head of Candidate Operations, who will lead the team and continue to deliver an excellent service to their clients, which span many industries and roles. Often these projects are completely outsourced recruitment processes, so you will feel like an in-house member of their biggest clients. There are strong growth and development opportunities in this position.
- Be in charge of planning the screening schedule for multiple projects at once, assigning roles to your colleagues and managing them to deliver to client deadlines.
- Oversee and be accountable for quality control within the screening team, auditing the work that your team produces and ensuring clients receive the shortlists they need.
- Spend some time screening candidates, from CV to final interview, and preparing them, to really understand the needs of each client and to help cement and improve recruitment processes.
- Work with the candidate attraction team, liaising with them on the quality and volume of talent your team is seeing.
- Work with clients to create recruitment processes that ensure excellent candidate experience, along with likely involvement in facilitating external assessment centres for them.
- Work towards diversity targets for every shortlist, and review processes to see how disadvantaged candidates can best be supported.
- Experience in recruitment, ideally graduate, intern and placement focused.
- Prior team management experience.
- Comfortable managing multiple client deadlines and complicated projects, as well as being organised enough to manage your team to complete these.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment, having screened CVs and conducted interviews before, and will have had some management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to balance being a candidate and client focussed, delivering the best experience to both.
- Personable, confident and can take accountability for the success of projects.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills are a must.
- Key problem solver who can deal with difficult situations should they arise, in a calm manner.
There will be some flexible/home working once they return to the office.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com