Household / Private PA
£55k - £65k•
Our client is a couple who each own their own businesses in the West End. They are very busy and entrepreneurial with 2 young children so the right candidate will enjoy a hands on, no two days are the same role. The position will predominantly be based in their West London home with travel to and from each office in the Mayfair area. Although the position will involve regular contact with various employees, this is a stand-alone position so the ability to succeed in a role where you work independently is key.
The ideal candidate will speak Italian fluently (or conversationally as a minimum), have 5 + years of private PA experience and enjoy working independently.
- In-depth diary and travel coordination for 2 business owners and their 2 children
- Liaising with household staff, including a live in nanny, housekeeper and part-time chef
- Household recruitment when necessary
- Managing the children’s schedule
- Holiday planning
- Organising the social calendar
- Event management
- Personal shopping and luxury requests
- Coordination with business assistants based in the office
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- 5% Pension
- Discretionary Bonus
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help