Mandarin Speaking EA (12-Month Maternity Cover)
Our client, a sustainable investment firm, is looking for an EA to support 2 Partners and their Asian Global Equity Team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and flexible assistant with discretion, attention to detail and willingness to undertake all aspects of the job. This role involves close liaison with the London and the International team to ensure efficient and consistent co-ordination globally and to provide the full complement of support services to the wider firm.
- EA to 2 Partners and admin support to Asia team members.
- Bilingual English and Mandarin speaker to assist with translation.
- Calendar management – planning/scheduling meetings and travel time/screening for conflicts and arranging logistics.
- Travel booking – coordinate all aspects of global travel, itinerary planning and booking for all team members.
- Effective Outlook and Salesforce contact database management for the team.
- Management of the team’s expense receipts, obtaining approval according to the T&E budget and entering expenses into the Webexpenses online expenses system.
- Liaise with brokers, investment companies and expert providers for calls and meetings.
- Keep Salesforce up-to-date with all interactions, expert network calls, portfolio companies board and management team information.
- Tracking admin data e.g. attendance, business travel, regulatory information (external meetings, training courses, etc.), as well as customer and client data.
- General admin tasks – filing/photocopying/scanning/binding documents.
- Production of presentation materials – requiring excellent Microsoft Office skills to create and adapt presentation materials.
- Act as point person for China related research projects.
- Look up and on-board Asia (especially China) related data providers/research companies and negotiate the terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Capital IQ and WIND to look up information, build templates etc.
- Monitor Upcoming IPOs for Hong Kong Stock Exchange on a monthly base.
- Update monthly earnings for a number of FL companies and major competitors.
- Research responsibilities: assisting analysts with presentation decks; notetaking for earning calls.
- Monitor CorpAxe and upkeep of company earnings information, investor calls and conferences/company roadshow agendas.
- Build relationships with all FL companies and the IR teams.
Qualities and Experience
- Experience working with Salesforce essential or other CRM System.
- Experience of working in an international business with global offices is desirable.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel (preferably advanced), PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates a robust but personable communications style. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can multi-task effectively; has strong time management skills.
- Delivers consistently on time, managing stakeholder expectations, and is reliable and dependable.
- Willing to work flexibly, taking account of the time difference with the San Francisco office.
- Extremely organised, thorough and detail orientated.
- Can handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion.
- Tech savvy.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help