Salary up to £60k DOE•
Art, Luxury Business
Our client is a Gallery that specialises in modern and contemporary art, working closely with emerging and established international artists. From its inception the Gallery has championed painters and sculptors who display exceptional talent, technical skill and intrinsic creativity and with whom they have worked to produce world-class art exhibitions that translate to a global audience.
The Gallery represents a selection of renowned artists from all over the world, including the UK, America, Colombia, Spain, Italy and Russia. With three art galleries in London, they are committed to nurturing the careers of all our artists by offering professional support and providing the invaluable opportunity for artistic innovation.
Through a competitive, annual modern art programme they aim to deliver confident, informative contemporary art exhibitions that are accessible to everyone. The Gallery continues to host a variety of important museum-scale exhibitions, including inaugural art exhibitions of works within the UK and worldwide. The Gallery aims to be at the centre of the fine art world, playing a key role in London’s creative and cultural landscape.
Our client is recruiting a Marketing Manager to create and manage the Gallery’s content calendar across all channels, to include copywriting, asset management (photography, video) and distribute to third parties including external PR agency and Harrods.
- Create and maintain all content around the Gallery, Artists and Experts.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and social media messages
- Ensure brand consistency on all web and digital channels
- Grow and expand social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest
- Research and monitor activity of competitors
- Liaising with the PR team and external partners
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Art / luxury brand experience is essential
- Experience with all major social media platforms
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience of using and updating CMS(s)
- Ability to collect and analysis data
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- The ability to plan, organise and review activities to meet deadlines, reprioritising when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving skills, remaining calm in demanding and pressurised situations
- A positive outlook to changing requirements
- An understanding of what the luxury customer is looking for image-wise
- A knowledge and love of the arts and awareness of modern culture
- Ability to adhere to branding style guides
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Works collaboratively and is willing to learn
- Excellent creative thinker, adept at idea generation
- Acts to resolve issues across the business to deliver the best results
- Seeks new opportunities to develop
- Strives to be the best and deliver beyond what is expected/required with the support of colleagues where appropriate
- Thinks commercially: pursues goals which will maximise business benefits and enhance the brand
- Is determined to achieve results, turning barriers into opportunities to build the brand in the eyes of customers and colleagues
- A self-motivated team player
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org