Office Administrator & EA
Salary up to £55K•
The Company & Role:
Our client advises and invests on behalf of some of the world’s most influential families and organizations. They create investment opportunities and strategies for their clients to manage their lives, philanthropy, and legacy.
Differentiated by an exceptional ecosystem of entrepreneurs backing entrepreneurs, our investment platform drives transformation at the intersection of technology and traditional industries. They are dedicated to improving the world by channeling ideas, talent, and capital to initiatives that advance society.
The client is inspired by visionaries defining the future of their industries by building company cultures that endure. They are a unique investment platform harnessing the power of their vibrant ecosystem of founders, pioneers, and business leaders with the goal of delivering tangible value and amplifying our portfolio companies’ success from the early growth stage to IPO and beyond.
They have offices in San Francisco (headquarter), Palo Alto, New York, Singapore, and London.
They are seeking a growth-oriented professional Office Administrator & EA to support their newly established London office. This position will ensure the office runs smoothly and be the main point of contact for all things related to the office along with providing administrative support to our Growth Investment team located in London. Confidentiality, sound judgment, effective multitasking, and a strong work ethic are imperative to success. The Office Administrator & EA will be working closely with other team members.
Location: Office based in London
- Ensure the office runs smoothly & be the main point of contact for all things related to the office
- Manage vendor relationships and service providers and take ownership of sourcing (or changing) various office resources
- Handle core administrative duties as well as other responsibilities including data management and special ad hoc projects
- Help create and implement systems to elevate efficiency and effectiveness of office/ administrative processes
- Perform receptionist related tasks such as receiving guests, processing mail, setting up conference rooms, maintaining and ordering office supplies, assisting with AV set up, and acting as the face of the London office
- Own and proactively manage complex, high-volume, and both internally and externally focused calendars across multiple time-zones
- Ensure seamless flow of executives’ day to day activities
- Assist with planning and executing internal and external events of varying scales and themes
- Manage and process monthly expense reports for executive and office expenses
- Timely responsiveness outside of “regular” business hours
- Seamlessly coordinate both domestic and international travel with firms travel partner
- Take care to build internal rapports across the team and work collaboratively with other EAs and colleagues across the firm
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- 2+ years of Office Management experience; ideally in a fast growth, high-touch environment
- Experience with multi-support role preferred but not required
- 1+ years of experience working in Private Equity, Investment Banking and/or Consulting environments strongly preferred but not required
- Desire to learn and work as a team player in an entrepreneurial, high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills, unquestioned integrity, and the ability to work with all levels of the firm including external counterparts
- Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, no task too big or too small
- Bright, upbeat culture creator
- Strong time management skills: ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments with a strong degree of accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to think independently and provide creative solutions
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to diplomatically navigate complex situations
- Some experience with Microsoft Office required, experience with Salesforce ideal but not required
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org