EA to Partners & Office Manager
The Company & Role
Our client is an international investment firm and one of Europe’s leading VC funds.
Their team is constantly growing and they are looking for experienced and hard-working talents who share our values and passion for the VC business.
For their London office in the heart of Soho, they are looking for an exceptional full time EA to Partners & Office Manager.
- All Executive Assistant duties, including diary management for their senior Partners, extensive international and national travel booking and itineraries, processing expenses, and drafting correspondence, performed seamlessly and to a high standard
- Collaboration with partners to ensure their daily, weekly and longer-terms goals are met and serviced
- Support and admin for the rest of the London team, where needed
- Maintaining a good understanding of the business and all existing projects to ensure that you are proactively supporting and pre-empting needs
- High standard of relationship management across the business, with investors and contacts as well as the internal team
- Meticulous attention to detail as well as having a high-level view on everything to enable you to pick up on nuances
- Event management and/or execution for events both in the office and externally, working with the Marketing team / external agencies where appropriate
- Occasional private EA duties where appropriate to ease workload of the partners
- Reception cover during business hours at the London office as well as being the primary point of contact for the global offices. Gatekeeper to the main office phone and filtering incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting guests, visitors and investors and providing them with a warm welcome and refreshments and organizing/restoring the meeting rooms after meetings
- Maintaining the office to very high standards, ie ensuring everything is always clean, neat and in decorative and functioning order. Troubleshoot any day-to-day office issues quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring conference room IT is working and easy to use proactively managing any issues that arise
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office including administrative tasks, replenishing stocks of refreshments, stationery and supplies, helping with ad hoc needs and logistics
- Establish and/or set up supplier relationships for the office and manage stock, suppliers, IT, cleaning, building management directly and autonomously
- Ensure all office legal requirements are met and dealt with quickly, e.g. insurance, legals, etc.
- Overall responsibility for Health and Safety
- Meet all HR needs, including onboarding/offboarding staff, liaising with the international HR team and payroll provider/other outsourced suppliers where needed
- Work with the finance team to process all incoming and outgoing invoices and ensure prompt payment, inputting in to the banking system and chasing up approvals as required
- Reviewing and updating all policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- A solid education is important, but being street smart is even more crucial
- Experience in a similar industry or environment
- Experience from a VC or other smaller investment firm is a plus
- Confident supporting at senior level with ability to manage ‘up’ effectively
- Experience working with different cultures and across multiple time zones
- Takes pride in their organisational skills and has an excellent eye for detail
- Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, taking own initiative when needed and always embracing end-to-end accountability
- Professional attitude, appearance and demeanour
- A great sense of humour and open mindset
- Ability to set priorities independently
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and with a “can-do” attitude
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Flexible, agile and able to adapt to new situations and circumstances
- Existing right to work in the UK
- Excellent command of English
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help