Office Manager & Personal Assistant
£35k - £40k•
The Company & Role
Our client, a boutique Asset Management Firm, is looking for an Office Manager & Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director in their office based in the heart of Mayfair.
This role will involve complex diary management, coordination of internal and external meetings, extensive travel management and organising events. This person will be the go-to person in the office to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day running of the business.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in an admin based role, attention to detail, strong organisational skills and have the desire to excel in a dynamic work environment.
- PA to Managing Partner
- Complex diary management
- Customer Facing – Meet & greet clients, offering beverages etc.
- Coordination of internal and client meetings
- Travel – Organising business trips, booking hotels/travel, writing itineraries
- Team support – Go-to person in the office, printing and binding presentations, firt point of contact for IT issues, fire Marshall
- Organising Events – Booking tables at events, office Christmas party
- Ordering food and drinks for the office
- Keeping office/boardroom/kitchen tidy
- Preparing boardroom for meetings
- Watering plants
- Taking reception calls/messages
- Looking after printers/phones
- Managing holiday and sickness chart, attendance chart
- Liaising with building contractors
- Ordering stationery
- Managing cleaning company
- Managing Fist Mile recycling
- Finance support – purchase ledger, expenses, invoices, CC Reconciliation
- Ad-hoc projects
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience working in any administrative role.
- Outstanding interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills. Ability to interact appropriately with senior team members and manage complex requests from sophisticated institutional investors.
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and the desire to excel in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast‐paced environment while meeting multiple, changing deadlines, providing consistently superior work in a timely fashion.
- Precision in taking direction from senior team members.
- High level of maturity and sound judgment.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help