PA to Directors
Salary up to £40K DOE and discretionary bonus•
Our client is a private holding company, centralising the coordination of investment and control in multiple business subsidiaries and ventures. They actively seek entry into new markets and combine an entrepreneurial approach to business with a passion to deliver real value.
They enter new markets through a controlling equity investment, the creation of a subsidiary or a joint venture. They welcome change in the business and political landscape and combine rapid movement with a meticulous and unique business proposition.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills who is used to working autonomously. The successful candidate for the role of PA to Directors will be required to work using their own initiative and should be confident in their ability to make judgment calls and multi-task several projects simultaneously, whilst remaining calm under pressure. You must be able to demonstrate discretion and tact and thrive on working in an entrepreneurial environment and having the opportunity to make a positive impact on the businesses they are representing. This is a great opportunity for a varied role supporting the Directors with business, private and project management duties.
- Correspondence and email management
- Task coordination and monitoring
- Researching and arranging travel and accommodation etc.
- Personal accounts
- Diary management
- Office hospitality and meet/greet functions
- Proofreading documents
- Household management including bills, insurances and personnel
- Personal admin & support
- Vehicle management
- Assisting travel within the UK
- Build relationships with portfolio businesses and investors
- Understanding end goals and capturing action points for achieving
- Monitoring parties on performance
- Weekly project summaries
- Agenda and background preparation for meetings (also attending some meetings)
- Research new business opportunities
- Reporting – proficiency working with Excel and producing ad hoc, monthly and management reports
- A flexible and proactive approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Established professional judgment skills
- A continuous improvement focus
- 3 years of prior experience in an administration role
- Drivers license required
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Upbeat personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
Location: The role will be based between the office in Marylebone and the homes of the Directors on the outskirts of London, with some travelling requirements from time to time within the UK.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com