Our client, is looking for a polished and professional Personal Assistant to support 2 Directors on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for the luxury industry.
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be flexible, proactive and have excellent attention to detail.
- Manage diary; understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary and anticipating needs
- Organise internal and external meetings including arranging room bookings, equipment and catering needs
- Prepare letters, reports and other documents
- Screen incoming telephone calls; direct them appropriately
- Review incoming correspondence, distribute and respond accordingly. Follow up where necessary
- Manage and organise administration
- Prepare documentation such as agendas and figures for meetings/ presentations and co-ordinate any project work
- Ensure correct briefing notes or papers for meetings
- Meet and greet visitors
- Note take in meetings as and when required
- Create and maintain filling systems
- Make and coordinate travel arrangements in line with Company policy
- Ensure stationery supplies are maintained
- Provide support for all other administrative tasks as directed
- Manage the processing of payroll and holiday requests relating to direct reports of line manager
- Maintain the organisational charts for areas of responsibility
- Process expenses within Company guidelines / timeframes
- Remember deadlines and prompt where necessary
- Ensure line manager knows where they need to be throughout the day. Prompts them where necessary
- Communicate clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally
- Deal with all enquiries and requests promptly only escalating when necessary
- Uses initiative to solve problems without the need to escalate
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key contacts to ‘make things happen’
- Work in partnership with other Personal Assistants
- Convey a professional image for the company at all times, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent working knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help