Part-time Private PA to Family
Salary up to £60K Pro rata•
We are looking for an experienced Private PA to support a London based family on a part-time basis. The role will be based from the family’s home in Kensington.
Hours: 9.30 – 13.30 Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the full and smooth running of their private life. You will need to be a credible ‘right-hand person’ and personal ambassador. It is essential that you can successfully juggle key PA duties to a high level, including diary management, household management, travel arrangements and last minute, ad hoc requests.
A calm, unflappable demeanour is important, along with a willingness to take on any challenge, big or small. The work will be varied with many problem solving opportunities. Naturally, a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and the ability to work independently, as well as collaborate where necessary, is critical.
- Extensive diary management
- Calendar coordination across the family
- Active involvement in maintaining both personal and corporate relationships
- Helping to maintain a good work-life balance e.g. social life/interests/network
- Including bespoke vacations and business travel
- Administration of personal admin such as cars, houses, insurances, utilities, travel visas etc.
- Management of central London residence
- Management other household staff and contractors
- Buying, shopping, sourcing, researching
- School/records admin and scheduling for the children
- Exceptional level of record and file keeping
- Innovation of new processes and improving on existing processes and methods of working
- Liaising with the Estate Secretary when necessary
- 10 years+ experience working as a Private PA
- Prior experience managing household staff would be desirable
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude with a good sense of humour
- Strong attention to detail
- Mature and personable approach
- Highly discreet with ability to work independently and responsibly
- Flexibility and patient
- Optimistic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to take on any level and size of job
- Very adaptable to different working styles
- Exceptional ambassador and gatekeeper
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com