Our client is a high-growth, well-backed, Property Tech business whose mission is empower people with better data about real-world spaces
The coming together of three co-founders is very exciting. Two of them have gained their experience on the other side of the table as capital investors in the technology space. The third is a world-class leader in Virtual Reality, having studied at MIT, and has collaborated in the film industry working on projects like the Gladiator movie.
- Provide PA support to 3 founding partners as well as C-Suite executives on an ad hoc basis
- Frequently booking travel for 3 Partners, liaising with travel agents to book flights, etc.
- Diary and meeting management across different time zones
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling where appropriate
- Client facing; hosting clients and investors in the office
- Learning the business and implementing subsequent processes and systems
- Managing office supplies, post, filing and organising of paperwork
- Support with general office management and culture of the business
The Person – Qualifications, experience & skills
- Experience within a PA/Administrative Support position
- Exceptional verbal communication, able to engage with clients at a high level
- Ability to produce written content and communication to a very high standard
- Organised with excellent time management
- Able to multi-task and manage conflicting deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Naturally charismatic with a strong work ethic
- Proactive and able to perform in a demanding, ambitious, fun and exciting company
Why work here?
- Run by founders with a track record of success
- Hands on role working directly with 3 founding partners across London and the US
- Ambitious, fun and exciting company going through high growth stage!
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help