Our client is a high-growth, well-backed, Property Tech business whose mission is empower people with better data about real-world spaces.
The coming together of three co-founders is very exciting. Two of them have gained their experience on the other side of the table as capital investors in the technology space. The third is a world-class leader in Virtual Reality, having studied at MIT, and has collaborated in the film industry working on projects like the Gladiator movie.
- Provide PA support to 3 founding partners as well as C-Suite executives on an ad hoc basis
- Frequently booking travel for 3 Partners, liaising with travel agents to book flights, etc.
- Diary and meeting management across different time zones
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling where appropriate
- Client facing; hosting clients and investors in the office
- Learning the business and implementing subsequent processes and systems
- Managing office supplies, post, filing and organising of paperwork
- Support with general office management and culture of the business
The Person – Qualifications, experience & skills
- Experience within a PA/Administrative Support position
- Exceptional verbal communication, able to engage with clients at a high level
- Ability to produce written content and communication to a very high standard
- Organised with excellent time management
- Able to multi-task and manage conflicting deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Naturally charismatic with a strong work ethic
- Proactive and able to perform in a demanding, ambitious, fun and exciting company
Why work here?
- Run by founders with a track record of success
- Hands on role working directly with 3 founding partners across London and the US
- Ambitious, fun and exciting company going through high growth stage!