The Company & Role
Our client, a Luxury Marketing agency, is seeking a PR/Marketing Executive to join their team.
The individual in this role will primarily support the Project Manager within the business with a strong focus on PR and Marketing.
Our client holds a unique combination of marketing and broadcasting experience, which is evident in the quality of the visual content they produce, and they take pride in this being their point of difference.
Their expert marketing team works closely with their in-house team of talented photographers and filmmakers to bring this vision to life, creating sophisticated, shareable visual content applied to extend their reach across a range of new and innovative digital marketing platforms.
- Works closely with the Founder and Project Manager to deliver a range of PR services for clients
- Develop content, including campaign plans, opinion pieces, presentations, press releases, pitches, blog posts and contributed content
- Pitch content to selected media to ensure placement
- Provides insight into key trends in the industries which are relevant to clients and creates story ideas
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and influencers
- Participate in social media engagement for clients
- Supporting business growth
- You have at least 18 months experience within PR
- Track record in successfully pitching client stories to a range of media
- Strong attention to detail
- Client centric and critical thinking skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Experience working in the UAE or Asia would be an added benefit
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly
- Ability to ensure client expectations are met on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to produces work to a high quality standard
- Creativity and an ability to generate ideas
- Motivation, ambition and desire to develop
- Desire to learn. Competence with required IT packages: Microsoft suite (Word,
- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and InDesign word be great added value
- Background experience in PR ideally within the luxury market
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help