Private PA to Family
Salary up to £60K•
Remote - London Based•
We are looking for an independent, self-starting Private PA to support a London based family. The role will be based remotely for a client primarily based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring full and smooth running of their life, including working closely with the household staff, personal contacts, family and financial/accounting/legal contacts.
You will need to be a credible ‘right-hand person’ and personal ambassador. It is essential that you can successfully juggle key PA duties to a high level, including diary management, household management, travel arrangements and last minute, ad hoc requests.
A calm, unflappable demeanour is important, along with a willingness to take on any challenge, big or small. The work will be varied with many problem solving opportunities. You will need to manage private interests, be involved with some private finance, family, personal and holiday projects.
Naturally, a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and the ability to work independently, as well as collaborate where necessary, is critical.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Extensive diary management
- Calendar coordination across the family.
- Active involvement in maintaining both personal and corporate relationships
- Helping to maintain a good work-life balance e.g. social life/interests/ network
- Including bespoke vacations and business travel
- Administration of personal admin such as cars, houses, insurances, travel visas etc.
- Management of central London residence
- Management other household staff
- Buying, shopping, sourcing, researching
- Some involvement in day to day office administration
- Exceptional level of record and file keeping
- Innovation of new processes and improving on existing processes and methods of working
- 10 years+ experience working as a Private PA
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional work ethic
- Mature and personable approach
- Highly discreet with ability to work independently
- Flexibility and patience
- Optimistic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to take on any level and size of job
- Very adaptable to different working methods
- Good with people
- Exceptional ambassador and gatekeeper
- Keen to progress existing knowledge and interests
- Positive attitude
- Keen sense of humour
- Good judgment
- Spanish speaking is ideal but not essential
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org